Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back...Again

So it looks like I quit again...... Not on purpose. Facebook has become a way to reach out and talk to people, quickly. But it turns out that it's not as fun as blogging. So I will try to pick this up again.

In the last six months I changed jobs, took on 2 additional jobs, volunteered to be on the Relay for Life Committee and went to school full-time. Now I am almost bored because I have no school until September, only working one job, but I am still on the Relay committee.

I was visiting with my mom recently and helpd her catch up on her jewelry orders from etsy sales.... It was fun! So fun that I decided I should make some and sell them too.

So, here's to a new etsy adventure. I am planning to put more time and effort into this round and hopefully will make some money while I'm at it.

Step one... clean my desk. I bought a new desk but I have to de-clutter the office just to see this desk and move it out of here. Three hours in and 5 loads of trash taken outside and it barely made a dent. I will continue tomorrow night :)

Until then,
Chantel

No comments: